Kit 2 - Ladybugs
Experience the lifecycle of the lady bug right in your classroom! You will receive a tube of ladybug larvae with food and watch them metamorphosis into adult ladybugs! Use the included curriculum to teach students about ladybugs importance in our ecosystem. Larvae will feed for a couple of weeks before forming their pupas, then they will metamorphose into ladybugs and emerge after an additional few days. This kit is designed for 12-20 students and 6-8 weeks of education and instruction.
What's in the kit?
- 4-H Teaming with Insects curriculum (grades 3-12)
- 1 critter cage - to keep the ladybugs in
- 3 laminated sets of Ladybug lifecycle stages
- tube of 10-15 live ladybug larvae with artificial diet
- Various educational activities for your classroom
Reserve your kit today! School Enrichment Kit Sign Up Survey
Resources for this kit
Here are some additional resources and activities that can be used to enhance this classroom kit.