- Contact Us!
- Want to Become a Master Gardener?
- Who Are Master Gardeners and What Do They Do?
- Ask a Master Gardener of Colusa County
- Eight Smart Gardening Practices
- Landscape for Your Local Environment
- Reduce Waste and Recycle
- Responsible Pest Control
- Nurture the Soil
- Conserve Water
- Conserve Energy
- Support Beneficial Wildlife
- Grow Food for Yourself and Your Neighborhood
- Down to Earth Plants for Colusa County
- Water Conservation in Your Garden & Landscape
- Gardening by the Month
- Composting - Just Add Water and Stir
- Save 10% on Publications!
- VMS: Volunteer Management System
Posts Tagged: Hartin
[From the Spring issue of the UC IPM Retail Nursery & Garden Center News] Most disorders impacting landscape trees result from abiotic (non-living) disorders rather than attacks from biotic (living) pests like plant pathogens, insects, and...
Tags: abiotic (4), damage (11), diseases (9), disorders (1), drought (11), Green Bulletin (3), Hartin (1), heat stress (1), landscape (23), mechanical injury (1), trees (18), UC IPM (203)