- Contact Us!
- Want to Become a Master Gardener?
- Who Are Master Gardeners and What Do They Do?
- Ask a Master Gardener of Colusa County
- Eight Smart Gardening Practices
- Landscape for Your Local Environment
- Reduce Waste and Recycle
- Responsible Pest Control
- Nurture the Soil
- Conserve Water
- Conserve Energy
- Support Beneficial Wildlife
- Grow Food for Yourself and Your Neighborhood
- Down to Earth Plants for Colusa County
- Water Conservation in Your Garden & Landscape
- Gardening by the Month
- Composting - Just Add Water and Stir
- Save 10% on Publications!
- VMS: Volunteer Management System
Posts Tagged: Weeds Affecting Plants
Download the free booklet at the bottom of the page! 1. Ants Most people deal with ants around their home at some point. Because most ants live outdoors, focus efforts on keeping ants from entering buildings by caulking entryways. Follow good...
Posted on Friday, July 8, 2016 at 12:09 PM
Tags: ants (30), aphids (44), asian citrus psyllid (34), asian citrus psyllids (1), caterpillars (12), freestone (2), Freestone (2), garden (30), gardening (4), gardens (1), gopher (2), gophers (4), IPM (58), landscape (26), Landscape - General (2), Leafy Vegetables (1), Leafy Vegetables - General (1), Peaches (4), Peaches - Cling (1), Peaches - General (1), Pest Management/Diseases (1), pests (56), rat poison (1), rats (8), scales (2), slugs (4), snails (5), weed prevention (2), Weeds (21), Weeds Affecting Plants (1)