- Contact Us!
- Want to Become a Master Gardener?
- Who Are Master Gardeners and What Do They Do?
- Ask a Master Gardener of Colusa County
- Eight Smart Gardening Practices
- Landscape for Your Local Environment
- Reduce Waste and Recycle
- Responsible Pest Control
- Nurture the Soil
- Conserve Water
- Conserve Energy
- Support Beneficial Wildlife
- Grow Food for Yourself and Your Neighborhood
- Down to Earth Plants for Colusa County
- Water Conservation in Your Garden & Landscape
- Gardening by the Month
- Composting - Just Add Water and Stir
- Save 10% on Publications!
- VMS: Volunteer Management System
Posts Tagged: brown rot
Stone fruit trees like apricot, cherry, nectarine, peach, plum, and prune are a staple of many backyard gardens and landscapes. Unfortunately, there are a variety of pests that can weaken trees and spoil fruit. Caring for trees correctly and monitoring...
Citrus trees need care throughout the year, including cultural practices to keep trees healthy and pest management. During the fall season, several pests can attack citrus trees in many California regions. Brown Rot Monitor for this disease by...