- Contact Us!
- Want to Become a Master Gardener?
- Who Are Master Gardeners and What Do They Do?
- Ask a Master Gardener of Colusa County
- Eight Smart Gardening Practices
- Landscape for Your Local Environment
- Reduce Waste and Recycle
- Responsible Pest Control
- Nurture the Soil
- Conserve Water
- Conserve Energy
- Support Beneficial Wildlife
- Grow Food for Yourself and Your Neighborhood
- Down to Earth Plants for Colusa County
- Water Conservation in Your Garden & Landscape
- Gardening by the Month
- Composting - Just Add Water and Stir
- Save 10% on Publications!
- VMS: Volunteer Management System
Posts Tagged: flame skimmmer dragonfly
Just call it "my old flame." Well, it's not mine, but it is a flame of sorts, a flame skimmer dragonfly (Libellula saturata) and it's firecracker red. We see this species frequenting our pollinator garden in Vacaville, which includes a fish pond,...