- Contact Us!
- Want to Become a Master Gardener?
- Who Are Master Gardeners and What Do They Do?
- Ask a Master Gardener of Colusa County
- Eight Smart Gardening Practices
- Landscape for Your Local Environment
- Reduce Waste and Recycle
- Responsible Pest Control
- Nurture the Soil
- Conserve Water
- Conserve Energy
- Support Beneficial Wildlife
- Grow Food for Yourself and Your Neighborhood
- Down to Earth Plants for Colusa County
- Water Conservation in Your Garden & Landscape
- Gardening by the Month
- Composting - Just Add Water and Stir
- Save 10% on Publications!
- VMS: Volunteer Management System
Ask a Master Gardener of Colusa County
Ask a UC Master Gardener of Colusa County
There are many ways to "Ask a UC Master Gardener of Colusa County" a question.
- Call us, 530-458-0570
- email us, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come to our office, 100 Sunrise Blvd., Ste. E, Colusa, Ca 95932
- See us at a Plant Clinic, Farmers Market, Colusa County Fair or other event
- Fill out the questionaire below