- Contact Us!
- Want to Become a Master Gardener?
- Who Are Master Gardeners and What Do They Do?
- Ask a Master Gardener of Colusa County
- Eight Smart Gardening Practices
- Landscape for Your Local Environment
- Reduce Waste and Recycle
- Responsible Pest Control
- Nurture the Soil
- Conserve Water
- Conserve Energy
- Support Beneficial Wildlife
- Grow Food for Yourself and Your Neighborhood
- Down to Earth Plants for Colusa County
- Water Conservation in Your Garden & Landscape
- Gardening by the Month
- Composting - Just Add Water and Stir
- Save 10% on Publications!
- VMS: Volunteer Management System
Want to become a Master Gardener?
Want to become a UCCE Master Gardener of Colusa County
Applications for the UCCE Master Gardener Program of Colusa County is due January 3, 2019
If you are interested in the next class please download the application and bring it to the "Meet the Master Gardeners" information meeting. January 3 at noon. More information on the application.