- Contact Us!
- Want to Become a Master Gardener?
- Who Are Master Gardeners and What Do They Do?
- Ask a Master Gardener of Colusa County
- Eight Smart Gardening Practices
- Landscape for Your Local Environment
- Reduce Waste and Recycle
- Responsible Pest Control
- Nurture the Soil
- Conserve Water
- Conserve Energy
- Support Beneficial Wildlife
- Grow Food for Yourself and Your Neighborhood
- Down to Earth Plants for Colusa County
- Water Conservation in Your Garden & Landscape
- Gardening by the Month
- Composting - Just Add Water and Stir
- Save 10% on Publications!
- VMS: Volunteer Management System
Posts Tagged: defoliate
The redhumped caterpillar is a familiar pest on fruit and nut trees such as plum, almond, cherry, and apple, as well as on ornamental trees like liquidambar and birch. It can reach high populations in California's Central Valley, sometimes defoliating...