County Fair Requirements
Colusa County Fair Eligibility Requirements
All requirements listed below are the requirements set forth by the Colusa County 4-H Council. Youth exhibiting in the Colusa County Fair must also meet the Fair's requirements which can be found at: Colusa County Fair Website
In order to exhibit (livestock or still exhibits) in the 2019 Colusa County Fair the following requirements must be met before November 1, 2018:
- Member must be registered and enrolled for the 2018-2019 Program Year in 4-H Online and have their project list up to date.
- Member must submit enrollment fees to their Club Leader.
- Member and parent must read and sign the 2018-2019 Fair Eligibility Requirements form and turn into Community Club Leader or the 4-H Office by 5pm. All forms must be received at the county office by November 1, 2018 at 5pm. No late forms will be accepted.
The following requirements must be met by May 1, 2019:
- All requirements from November 1, 2018 deadline must have been met
- Member must have completed all requirements as stated on the 2018-2019 Fair Eligibility Requirement Verification Form and have all signatures and verifications completed*. All forms must be received at the county office with all signatures filled out by May 1, 2019 at 5pm. No late forms will be accepted.
*If a member has make up meetings or still needs to attend meetings after May 1st to fulfill requirements. A written statement from the member stating their plan to complete the requirements must be submitted with the form that includes the member, parent and project leaders signatures on it.