Jan 7, 2021 | View All Issues
Dear Sacramento Valley Orchard Growers and PCA's:
There will be no in-person UCCE orchard grower meetings this winter due to COVID. However, there will be excellent programs offering CE units via Zoom from a comfortable chair in your own home/office.
- January 12-13 Statewide Pistachio Day
- January 14 San Joaquin Valley Almond Day
- Registration (required): https://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=32644
- Fee: $10 before Jan 11, $15 after Jan 11
- 5 CE hrs (“other”) confirmed.
- Agenda is available at the registration website.
- January 20 Sacramento Valley Almond Meeting
- Registration (required): https://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=32679
- No fee: CE units (PCA and CCA) requested.
- Agenda is available at the registration website. Topics/speakers include:
- Fungal and bacterial diseases of leaves and nuts/Adaskaveg
- Canker diseases/Trouillas
- Navel orangeworm management/Wilson
- Irrigation monitoring/Shackel
- New variety trial (Chico site) update/Milliron
- February 16-17 Statewide Walnut Day (info pending)
- Februay 24 Statewide Prune
Download (142KB PDF)