- Contact Us!
- Want to Become a Master Gardener?
- Who Are Master Gardeners and What Do They Do?
- Ask a Master Gardener of Colusa County
- Eight Smart Gardening Practices
- Landscape for Your Local Environment
- Reduce Waste and Recycle
- Responsible Pest Control
- Nurture the Soil
- Conserve Water
- Conserve Energy
- Support Beneficial Wildlife
- Grow Food for Yourself and Your Neighborhood
- Down to Earth Plants for Colusa County
- Water Conservation in Your Garden & Landscape
- Gardening by the Month
- Composting - Just Add Water and Stir
- Save 10% on Publications!
- VMS: Volunteer Management System
The Master Gardeners of Colusa County can be contacted several way:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 530-458-0570
- Visit us at our plant clinics, farmers markets, Colusa County Fair and at other county events
- Visit us at our office, 100 Sunrise Blvd., Ste. E, Colusa, Ca 95932
Our office hours are, Tuesdays 9am to 12:00 and 1pm to 4:00
UCCE Colusa County
100 Sunrise Blvd
Colusa, CA 95932