- Contact Us!
- Want to Become a Master Gardener?
- Who Are Master Gardeners and What Do They Do?
- Ask a Master Gardener of Colusa County
- Eight Smart Gardening Practices
- Landscape for Your Local Environment
- Reduce Waste and Recycle
- Responsible Pest Control
- Nurture the Soil
- Conserve Water
- Conserve Energy
- Support Beneficial Wildlife
- Grow Food for Yourself and Your Neighborhood
- Down to Earth Plants for Colusa County
- Water Conservation in Your Garden & Landscape
- Gardening by the Month
- Composting - Just Add Water and Stir
- Save 10% on Publications!
- VMS: Volunteer Management System
Support Beneficial Wildlife
Dragonflies and Damselflies
We have teamed up with the Sacramento Valley Wildlife Refuge Complex (Colusa National Wildlife Refuge) to increase milkweed production and distribution. Monarch caterpillars can only grow and develop by eating milkweed.
Click here for more information about the Monarch butterfly project.